Make it your own with v2.10!
This latest FotoIN release brings more control and more option for the field and the office:
- Build, edit, and manage your own custom capture template forms to be used in the field
- Access, view, filter and search the field reports, photos and data on the Web Portal
Building Custom Form Templates
Our newest release, heavy in forms and reports features, starts with new and improved Web Management Portal. This latest release, gives you the power to build, edit and publish mobile app forms right from your computer with web access.
Here are some of the new features included with custom Forms:
- Choose whether or not to include Title, Project, Address, Device, and/or Date.
- Create sub-chapters under a specific chapter to include the same set of questions. For example, a building inspection form may require that many floors be inspected using the same questions.
- Choose from multiple types of answers for your questions and decide whether or not to add photos and comments for each or only some of the questions.
- “Publish” the form template will sync the form to their FotoIN app with their next sync!
Once you “Finish & Upload” a PDF report from your mobile device, it will become available on the Web Management Portal under the new Reports tab. Here, you can download any report to your computer as well as search for key information within the reports to identify the right ones faster.
Just like the rest of the searchable information like tags, annotations, and comments within photos, so is all the information residing in your reports. Filter reports by project, location, tags, device, date, or do a simple keyword search to find the correct report. Say goodbye to being locked up in a PDF world and say hello to searchable and accessible field information.
FotoIN Mobile Application
We also made some improvements for the field users in order to streamline the reporting workflow and improve capturing and retrieving field reports.
- Delete multiple photos at once from the gallery
- Import multiple photos into a form
- Edit photos from within an existing report
- Rearrange the photos within each question
- Delete a photo within a report by swiping up on the photo
The updates to both the Mobile Application and the Web Management Portal are the latest answer to continuous customer feedback. Thank you for that and for creating with us an even better photo documentation experience with FotoIN.