We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. FotoIN offers a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell FotoIN solutions and be set up for success.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At FotoIN, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
Job Title: Sales Account Executive - Corporate Accounts
Locations: Atlanta, GA and San Francisco, CA - Full-Time
- Hunting and qualifying new prospects by creating awareness and educating the market about this exciting new category
- Developing and managing relationships within our Corporate segment employee based companies
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of the FotoIN solution
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- We're a start-up in the truest sense, so your ability to make an impact is endless, and we're looking for entrepreneurs who like to contribute broadly and wear multiple hats!
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing and closing complex cloud/SaaS sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- Selling into industries with heavy field worker presence a strong plus (e.g. Construction, Real Estate, Inspections/Maintenance/
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission
- Meaningful equity package that gives you a stake in the success of FotoIN
- Strong work/life balance in a fun and fast paced work environment, working with stellar people
- Casual dress and competitive time off policy
- Coming in at the ground-floor and making a significant impact toward realizing the FotoIN vision
FotoIN is a provider of a mobile first, patent pending, technology that automates the business photo documentation process end-to-end and provides visual verification of completed field work through embedded field data within photos and forms.
The Mobile solution connects the field to the office in real time and automates current manual photo documentation filing and organization process, saving each mobile user 10’s of hours a month in capture and filing (Construction, 3rd party installation, repair and maintenance providers, property management, insurance and retail ops, etc.).
Field workers use FotoIN mobile app to Snap, Tag and Annotate photos, and automatically capture GPS, date, time, device, address, project info, and field observations on the photo and forms. FotoIN automatically embeds all the captured info into the photos and forms as metadata, syncs, files and organizes all photos and forms to customers' existing storage repositories, cloud or in house. Web Portal and Admin console enables access, viewing, management and configuration of the solution to fit customers’ specific needs and workflows, including custom: branding, forms, tags, filing hierarchy, permissions, and connectors.
FotoIN partners with leading cloud storage providers Box, ShareFile, Egnyte and has a SharePoint and WebDAV connectors to file photo documentation to any server with Internet connectivity (including Oracle’s WebContent Center) and more connectors coming. Data in the photos and forms can also drive additional workflows and be used in analysis of field work. Join us!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online.